2019 Meyer Products Elite 8 B&S
Call for Price
Premium Spreader for Any Job
Meyer's Elite pickup insert spreader is available in 1.5 and 2.0 cubic yards to fit in the bed of today's most popular pickup trucks. It's powered by your choice of 10.5hp Briggs & Stratton or 11hp Honda gas, 12-volt dual electric or central hydraulics. With nine models available, there's one perfect for your spreading jobs.
- Type: Insert Hopper Spreader
- Vehicle: Pickup Truck
- Length: 6', 8'
- Capacity: 0.3 and 0.4 cubic yards
- Materials: Salt, 50/50 salt-sand, sand
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Reliability: Designed to Outperform the Competition: Designed for the needs of the professional contractor, Meyer's pickup insert hopper spreader is built with more maintenance-free materials and parts to provide durability and to protect against damaging weather and chemicals. The no maintenance, newly designed light hopper features formed floor supports for more strength and stability. Body jacks with integrated tie downs have standard 24" spacing making it easier to add liquid tanks. Universal longitudinal design allows for the interchanging of all drives.
- Performance: Spend Time on the Job, Not Maintaining Equipment: Designed for contractor use, the Elite pickup insert spreader allows you to spend less time adjusting or cleaning and more time on the job. It provides the best performance possible, every time you use it. Performance-enhancing components standard on the Meyer Elite insert spreader include:
- Ease of Use: Poly Spinner System Attaches/Detaches Easily: The Elite UTV insert hopper spreader is built to be easy-to-use. The new lighter poly spinner with formed handles and pin connection makes attaching and detaching a breeze. The spinner chute, available in four height options, has a spring-loaded shaft connector that keeps the spinner engaged.
- Part #: 67058
- Hopper Width: 39 in. (99 cm)
- Hopper Height: 54 in. (137 cm)
- Max Capacity Load: 2 cu.yd. (1.5 cu m)
- Max Capacity Weight: 875 lb. (397 kg)
- Hopper Material: Stainless Steel
- Hopper Capacity
- 875 lb. (397 kg)