2019 Meyer Products Cross Conveyor-STCC
Call for Price
Versatility for Four-Season Use
Equip your medium-duty (15,000 GVW and larger) dump truck to handle your year-round spreading needs. Whether you're shouldering material, filling a ditch, patching asphalt or spreading sand on snow and ice (which requires an optional spinner attachment), the heavy-duty Cross Conveyor is an under tailgate system that can get the job done.
- Vehicle: Medium-duty dump trucks (15,000 GVW and larger)
- Type: Dump truck tailgate
- Width: 102 inches
- Flow rate: 240 tons/hr.
- Materials: Asphalt, granular materials
- Construction: Carbon steel
- Motor: Central hydraulics
- Performance: Efficient performance: The Meyer Cross Conveyor is the most efficient method of distributing granular or asphalt material on the market today. It mounts quickly and easily underneath your dump truck's tailgate for year-round sue. No matter what the job, this heavy-duty conveyor system performs like a workhorse while saving you labor, time and material.
- Reliability: Reliable Performance When the Pressure Is On: When you're on the job, time is money and unreliable equipment is just unacceptable. That's why we designed and built the Cross Conveyor in ways that enhance reliable performance. These include:
- Ease of Use: Built With Operator Convenience In Mind: Good work truck equipment expands a vehicle's utility and makes you more money. But with crew turnover and pressure to get to the next job faster, attachments need to be easy to use and easy to attach or detach.
- Part #: 62729
- Hopper Width: 96 in. (244 cm)
- Hopper Height: 12 in. (30 cm)
- Total Height: 32 in. (81 cm)
- Spread Width (min-max): 0 ft. - 0 ft.
- Empty Weight: 1100 lb. (499 kg)
- Max Capacity Load: 27 cu. ft.
- Max Capacity Weight: 2500 lb. (1134 kg)
- Spreading Material: Free Flowing Materials
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Hopper Material: Steel
- Spinner Diameter: 18 in. (46 cm)
- Spinner Material: Poly
- 1100 lb. (499 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 2500 lb. (1134 kg)