2019 Meyer Products Blaster 750R
Call for Price
Steady-flowing Premium Spreaders Control The Flow Of Any Material
When you need to control the flow of any material, the Meyer Blaster is the tailgate spreader for you. Compatible with 1/2-ton and larger pickup trucks with a two-inch receiver or tractors with a three-point hitch, the Meyer Blaster comes in two sizes: The Blaster-350 is available in a 6.5-cubic-foot capacity and the Blaster-750 features a 12.8-cubic-foot capacity
- Performance: Patented Brush Auger Prevents Ice Melt Leakage: Ice melt is expensive, and the problem with most tailgate spreaders is that it leaks out of the hopper when the spreader is not in use. To prevent this money drain from happening, the Blaster 350 and 750 both come standard with a patented brush auger that prevents material leakage. The auger's helix design also promotes a better draw down of material from the hopper.
- Meet Our Movers and Shakers: Meyer "S" Series Blasters: Meyer “S" Series Blasters have been designed to systematically create a steady flow of material to the spinner. “S" Series Blasters come standard with an on-demand vibrator, a load-bearing baffle plate - that lessens the pressure on the auger, and a multi-spiked auger that reaches deep into the hopper. All of these work together to break up coagulated material creating a constant flow of material to the spinner. This means you get reliable performance in less than perfect conditions.
- Reliability: Toughest Motor Available: Blaster spreaders feature a 1/2 HP direct-drive motor, the most powerful motor available today. The direct-drive system links the motor directly to the auger, creating up to 75% more auger power to easily grind through large chunks of material and provide an even material spread pattern even through the toughest conditions. Check out more information on the Blaster's heavy-duty motor and the other features that keep this spreader performing year after year.
- Ease of Use: One-Touch Auto Control: One-touch operation provides total and easy control over Blaster spreaders. The illuminated in-cab controller (patent pending) includes an on/off switch, blast mode which provides an on-command 70 amp surge, and a vibrate mode. Regulate the spinner speed with variable speed controller. The spinner even stops automatically when the brake is applied, so no material is wasted at a stop light. But the controller isn't the only feature that makes the Blaster easy-to-use. Check out our variety of easy-to-install mounting options.
- Hopper Width: 49" (124 cm)
- Hopper Depth: 24" (61 cm)
- Hopper Height: 35.5 (1082 cm)