2019 Snapper 560Z Series 25/52 (Optional Cargo Bed) (5901557)
Professional-grade plus utility. The 560Z Zero Turn Mower is easy-to-use for homeowners but comes packed with all of the enhanced features you'd expect from a commercial-style zero turn mower. With welded, all-steel construction and Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200® Transaxles, the 560Z has the rugged durability needed to take on demanding terrain and tough jobs. Powered by a premium Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series or Kawasaki® FR730V engine, the 560Z mows grass in no time with a wide 52'' or 61'' mower deck. Plus, it even features an integrated cargo bed† with rear dumping capabilities for added utility.
- Simple Height-of-Cut: Convenient deck-lift easily adjusts grass cut height from 1.5" to 4.5".
- Durable Hydro-Gear® Transaxles: Built for high-performance applications, the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200® hydrostatic transaxles deliver a smooth grass cutting experience while you are changing directions and speeds.
- Fast Mowing: Wide, 52" or 61" fabricated mower decks made from thick 10-gauge steel mow grass in no time with speeds up to 9 mph. Welded and reinforced for years of repeat mowing and are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty*.
- High-Performance Briggs & Stratton® Engine: Built for harsh zero turn mowing conditions, the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series Engine has what it takes to perform including an advanced debris management system and beefed up cylinder block.
- Added Versatility: The integrated cargo bed† dumps to the rear for easy clean-out and provides on-tho-go versatility for dirt-hauling, tool-toting and flower-delivering.
- Powerful Kawasaki® Engine: Built for power, the Kawasaki® FR Series Engine offers smooth power output and outstanding durability in a compact design.
- Intuitive Controls: Easy-to-use lawn mower controls, including a fuel-level indicator, are all within reach. A wide-mouth gas fill ensures you can easily fill gasoline without any spills.
- Rugged Durability: Commercial-inspired components such as rugged 1.5'' x 2'' steel front axles, high-performance transaxles and a wrap-around steel bumper ensure this mower is built to handle tough mowing applications.
- Model: 5901557
- Marketing Model: 560Z - 25/52 (Optional Cargo Bed)
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Commercial Series, V-Twin OHV
- HP (gross) *: 25.0
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Battery (cca): 300
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-9
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Frame: 11-Gauge Welded
- Front Axle: Welded Steel, Fixed
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 5-6
- Rear Tires (in): 22 x 11-10
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4 Front
- Seat: 18" High-back, Adjustable
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 12
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 10-Gauge, Fabricated Steel
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Cargo Bed **: Optional Accessory
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard
- Armrest: Optional Accessory
- Assembled Length (in): 81
- Assembled Width (in): 68
- Assembled Height (in): 68
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 1-Year Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty †: Lifetime
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series, V-Twin OHV
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200®
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.