2018 Tanaka TCS51EAP 20" Rear Handle
Chainsaw/Case Combo Includes
(1) TCS-51EAP/20 Chainsaw
(1) Hard Cover Case
(1) Gallon of Bar & Chain Oil
(1) Qt. Of Bar & Chain Oil
(1) 6-pack of 2-Stroke Oil
(1) 16oz of 2-Stroke Oil
This saw was built for the commercial user who needs to be able to cut large trees quickly. It features a 50.1 cc commercial grade PureFire® engine, a compression release for easy starts, a sprocket nose bar and a bucking spike to provide superior control and ease of cut. The TCS51EAP is simple to operate with side access chain tensioning and an adjustable oiler. Depending on the users preference, optional 16" and 18" bar and chains are available.
- 50.1 cc PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- Decompression valve makes starting easy
- Adjustable automatic oiler so user can adjust oil flow to the bar and chain
- Bumper spikes for increased leverage and faster cuts
- Spring type anti-vibration system increases user comfort and reduces fatigue
- Primer bulb and auto return choke for easy start up and warm up
- Strong double pole brake handle for safety and ease of mind
- Side access chain tensioner makes adjusting chains quick and easy
- Tool-less access to air filter makes cleaning the filter a breeze
- Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty
- 20" Bar (0.325" Pitch)
- 20" Chain (0.325" Pitch)
- Engine Type: PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 50.1 cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.9 Fl. Oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 9.1 Fl. Oz.
- Starting System: Decompression Valve
- Purge Primer Bulb: Yes
- Max Output: 3.5 HP
- Bar Mounting Studs: 2
- Bar & Chain Length: 20"
- Powerhead Weight: 11.5 lb.
- Oiling System: Adjustable
- Anti Vibration System: Yes- Spring Type
- Side Chain Adjustment: Yes
- 50 State Compliant: Yes
- EDP: 300 Hr
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Use, 7-Year Consumer Use, 1-Year Rental Use
- 50.1 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.5 hp