2018 Briggs & Stratton 24" / 9.50 TP* / Free Hand™ Control (1696614)
Briggs & Stratton
24" / 9.50 TP* / Free Hand™ Control (1696614)
Equipped with a Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series™ Engine, the 24" medium-duty two-stage snowblower is perfect for moderate to heavy snow on medium driveways and pathways.
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series™ Engine: Specially designed to start strong (down to -20°F***) and power through in the toughest winter conditions, this engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Manual Chute Rotation: Chute rotation control is located on the control panel and easily adjust the direction the snow is thrown from left-to-right.
- Push Button Electric Start: Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starting down to -20°F***.
- Friction Disc Drive Transmission: This is a self-propelled snowblower with six forward and two reverse speeds.
- Integrated LED Headlight: An LED headlight is integrated into the controls and provides better visibility.
- Free Hand™ Control: Free Hand™ Control offers one-handed operation of the snowblower, allowing you a free hand to rotate the chute or adjust the speed.
- Sturdy Construction: Durable steel frame and chute and notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease.
- Model Number: 1696614
- Clearing Width (in): 24
- Intake Height (in): 20
- Impeller Diameter (in): 12
- Auger Gear Case Material: Aluminum
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Engine Series: Snow Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.50
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200° Dash Mount Crank
- Ground Speed Fwd (mph): 6
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 14 x 4
- Dual Trigger Steering: No
- Headlight: Single LED
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-year
- Type: Medium-Duty Two-Stage
- Throwing Distance**: 40
- Auger Diameter (in): 12
- Auger Type: Notched Steel
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2
- Chute Deflector: Remote
- Drive Type: Friction Disc Drive
- Ground Speed Rev (mph): 2
- FreeHand™ Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: NA
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day
NOTES:*All power levels are stated ft.-lbs. gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton **Capacity and throwing distances can be greatly affected by conditions ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 208 cc
- 24 in.
- Max Discharge
- 40 ft.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 14 x 4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt.