2017 Simplicity Cobalt™ Zero Turn Mower (5901492)
Also has (1) deck Belt not (2)
Residential meets commercial. With a perfect combination of commercial mower features, the Simplicity Cobalt™ is the ultimate in zero turn mowing. Whether you mow the lawn around your business or home, the Cobalt Zero Turn Mower allows you to get the yard work done quickly, comfortably and beautifully. Watch the Simplicity Cobalt in action!
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™
- Engine Model: 810cc V-Twin w/EFI
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating *: 28
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Choke/Throttle: No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11 (Twin 5.5 Gallon Tanks)
- Battery(cca): 350
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10.0
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: 1.5" x 2" Welded Steel
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 6.5
- Rear Tires (in): 24 x 12
- Seat: 18" Premium Adjustable with Armrests
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 16-Foot Assist
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 6 Front/Rear Roller
- Spindle: Cast-Iron
- Cargo Bed +: N/A
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Headlights: Optional
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Width (in): 78
- Assembled Length (in): 82.5
- Assembled Height (in): 71
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Controls: Every control is tailored to the demands of the professional landscaper: easy-to-use, conveniently located and extremely durable.
- Vanguard™ 810 Engine: At an optimum 810cc, Vanguard™ establishes a new standard for zero turn engine displacement. It provides a more powerful engine with better air management and lower vibration, along with closed-loop EFI for even more efficiency. Go farther, cut longer, and maximize your productivity.
- Suspension: The Cobalt's 4-wheel suspension system reduces vibration to the chassis and operator, giving you a smoother ride at faster mowing speeds.
- Commercial Transaxles: The ZT-4400™ transaxles are commercial engineered to deliver smooth, unmatched power and durability. Featuring cooling fans and a robust planetary gear reduction, this transaxle is designed for powerful machines.
- Comfort: The deep cushioned 18-inch high-back seat, armrests and adjustable steering levers are built for convenient, comfortable operation.
- Fabricated Deck: An innovative grass cutting system has the center point offset, allowing for supreme cutting and excellent discharge leaving you with a superior cut. The reinforced leading edge provides protection where the mower deck needs it most.
- Rear Bumper: Three steel bars wrap-around the rear of the zero turn protecting the mower engine and operating components from damage.
- Easy Zero Turn Maintenance: Turn the knob on the foot pan to gain access to the top of the deck when zero turn lawn mower maintenance is needed, allowing you can get back to the job quickly and easily.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- V-Twin w/EFI
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (Twin 5.5 gal. Tanks)